Thursday, June 16, 2011

Number 63 of the day

I'm gonna post on a somewhat daily basis, a player who wears #63 with a short blurb about them, just cause...well...I want to.  I guess not doing it everyday kinda makes the "63 of the day" a lie, but I digress.  Today's lucky winner is Brad Marchand #63 for the Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins.  Now I'm going to ignore the fact that he plays for a Boston team that has recently won a championship.  I'm sure we will all see "diehard" fans running around in Bruin hats now, girls in the pink version of the hats, everyone of them swearing they love Zdeno Chara's bushy, central European playoff beard.  Now Brad didn't win the Conn Smythe (although he would've gotten my vote), so we'll give him the next best thing...#63 of the day!  Also quick side note, I would eat a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of the Stanley Cup when I had it for a day...just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment